You know that you are allergic to amoxicillin, that you have a family history of breast cancer, and that your blood type is AB-. But what if you had a medical emergency and couldn’t communicate those facts to the doctors and nurses providing care for you? What if you had to provide care for a family member? Would you know their important medical information?
The Paper Solution® Medical Binder will give you the peace of mind that you need in a medical emergency. If you get sick and a caregiver needs that information, you’ll make a scary and burdensome situation easier by being organized and prepared.
This is a physical 2″ D ring ONE touch deluxe binder that will be shipped to you containing beautifully designed, full color forms and worksheets to help you record and track your medical information quickly and efficiently.
With your purchase, you will receive:
- One physical 2″ D ring ONE touch deluxe binder
- 1 set of red slash pockets
- Medical Binder inserts containing 35 full color information sheets (see below for details)
Each binder is designed to organize one person's medical information and comes with 35 full color information sheets including:
- Family information sheet – Your basic personal info, important people, and health insurance
- One Page Medical Information Sheet – An at-a-glance summary of your medical providers, medical issues, treatments, allergies, medical equipment, immunization record, and more
- Medical and Health History – Spaces to record a brief history of your past and current conditions, resolutions, symptoms, and treatments
- Family Medical History – Dedicated space to list out any known conditions that run in your family, who had them, and any pertinent information about treatment
- Doctor Information – Names, contact numbers, portal login information, and specialties for all the providers you see regularly
- Diagnosis Tracker – Conditions you’ve had, when you had them, the treatments you received and the results of that treatment
- Allergy Tracker – Any known allergies, the reactions, and medications needed
- Medication Tracker – For all your prescribed medications and any side effects perceived
- Lab Results – Any diagnostic testing, dates, and results
- Hospitalization and Surgery History – The where, when, and why of any hospitalizations or surgeries
- Doctor Appointment Tracker – A place to record your appointments, vital signs, notable symptoms, notes, and questions to ask your doctor (includes one for an adult and one for a child, depending on who the binder is for)
- Milestones Checklist – Track these important details to help your (or your child’s) doctor determine your whole health picture
- Immunization Record – A two-page running list of any vaccines you’ve received and when
The binders hold 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper with the capability to add printouts from your doctor, articles you want to reference, or anything else you want to keep with your medical information.
Note: Each individual should have their own medical binder to take with them in case of emergency.
You will also receive via email a .pdf file of the binder contents so that you can print additional copies. If you need to update the information, or just need an additional page to track lab results or prescriptions, simply print another one and pop it into your binder. Please note, editable .pdf files are available for members of The Productive Home Solution™. There are NOT sheet protectors included with this binder. They are shown and referenced in this sample binder only. Business card holders and sheet protectors are sold separately.
Hear what others have to say about the Medical Binder:
“Thank you...As a nurse, it's so frustrating when you don't get clear information on a patient that you are trying to admit...This binder is a way to legitimately help both patients AND healthcare providers. It's going to help...Thank you!” — Liz
“Bottom line: Thank You, Lisa!! ...I didn’t think I needed the medical binder as I only have one child...Unfortunately, [my dad] has had some health issues...and will be having major surgery within a few weeks...We were both feeling overwhelmed and I was able to pull out the binder and just tell him ‘I think this will help.’ It has made a HUGE difference and he has been filling it out on his own...The Medical Binder is allowing both of us to keep track of all of his information from a variety of doctors across the country and allowing his doctors to see records from previous visits. Again, thank you Lisa!” — Julie