I want your kid(s) to feel empowered – to feel like they have the skills and tools to keep their home life and school life organized. I want you to feel confident knowing you are raising kids who will one day be responsible, independent adults. This program is designed to give your kids the SKILLS they need to get and stay organized.
Your kids will learn how to clean their room, plan their week, keep their activity bags and homework in order and even learn how to organize their toys, hobbies and special memories.
The Kids Program consists of a compilation of 5 separate courses:
- For the Parents – Everything YOU want to know about how to TEACH organizing.
- LITTLES – Organizing Kids ages 0-5.
- LEARN – 20 step-by-step lessons designed to do a big clean out and reset your kids room – ages 6-15.
- LAUNCH – lessons on budgeting, waredrobe selection and time management – ages 16-25.
- SATURDAY – Weekly videos, printables & steps to clean & organize your room.
- SUNDAY – Weekly videos, printables & steps to plan your week.
The Organize 365® Kids Program is a 100% digital course with lessons, videos, and printables. It is divided by age range and covers everything from how to make their bed to how to organize their school paperwork – from how to declutter their toys to how to use a printable to plan their week. There are even check marks to mark the lessons “complete” as they go through the program so your children can see their progress.
Pay just one price no matter how many kids you have! And you will have lifetime access to the program.
Hear what others have to say about the program:
"Many miracles!! Week 3 of the Kids Program, and my 9 year old did a great job on her room 3 weeks in a row. And her room has STAYED a clean during the week because she knows she has to clean it every week. It took our 6 year old two weeks the first time because she had so much stuff. This week, the 9 year old did such a good job on hers - and quickly - that I asked her to help her sister with hers. They are working together, finding many lost things, and having fun. And I am working on my Sunday Basket ... while they clean their rooms. Thank you Lisa Kelly Woodruff!!" — Amy