The Business Friday Workbox® is a comprehensive organizational solution for actionable work papers and to-dos. It is a physical product that stores ideas and assignments to keep your desk free of paper. It also includes online lessons to teach the skill of organizing. Using this external brain ensures that you are spending your time proactively engaged with your work, rather than reacting to the latest crisis. Included with your purchase is membership to The Friday Workbox Club, which is a weekly accountability and co-working time. With this system, you will learn how to effectively plan your week to execute on your highest priorities. Establishing your Business Friday Workbox routine will ensure you make consistent progress toward your goals.
Organize 365® believes that “work,” paid or unpaid, takes on many different forms, which is why the Business Friday Workbox is designed to be customizable to your specific role. The system contains a combination of physical and digital learning tools to help you create lasting organizational success in your workspace.
Your purchase of the Business Friday Workbox includes:
- A physical Friday Workbox in the color of your choice - Classic Navy, Slate Gray, Vintage Plum, Sapphire Blue, Basic Black, or Candy Apple Red
- One set of five rainbow-colored 1.0 slash pockets
- Four sets of five solid-colored 2.0 slash pockets (20 total)
- A step-by-step Playbook to guide you in setting up your Business Friday Workbox
- Access to the online Business Friday Workbox course, which contains detailed on-demand training for implementing your new Workbox system
- Membership in an exclusive online community where you can join weekly co-working sessions for accountability
Would you like a reimbursement for your business expenses or Business Friday Workbox? The Business Friday Workbox is considered a work-related expense and you can use our form letter below to request the purchase through your company or request reimbursement from your company.
We have the following form letter that you can print out to help you with this:
Friday Workbox Justification Letter